1. Items of “Sensitive Authority” and “Personal Information” and Purpose of Use
- It is for using a camera flash, capturing screen, analyzing color, real-time monitoring and reading a barcode on Apps such as ToolBox, Max Flash, Max Compass & Leveler, Max Heartrate, Max Measure, Max Protractor, Max Magnifier, Max Mirror, Max Roulette and Max Barcode Reader.
- It is for measuring amplification and frequency of sound using the microphone on Apps such as ToolBox, Max Decibel, and Max Tunner.
- It is for stopping the advertisement movie when get a phone call.
- It is for making a new widget without additional input using Google Calendar.
5) android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE2. Collecting “Sensitive Authority” and “Personal Information”
- It is for saving and loading backup data on D-Day Counter & Widget Memo, Magic Calendar or for playing a media file on ToolBox from SD memory card.
Maxcom” do not collect/transfer/store “Personal Information” and usage of Apps on server which is managed by “Maxcom”.
3. Disclosure or Entrustment of Management of “Personal Information”
Maxcom” do not use out of range of purpose and do not disclosure or entrustment of management of information.
4. Exceptions to the Application of the “Personal Information” Policy
“Maxcom” can distribute free of charge “Apps” that should contain advertisements for making a benefit. These advertisements may contain a link to other company’s website, application or data that is not under managed by “Maxcom” and thus the personal information policy of “Maxcom” does not apply. Please check the personal information policy of any website you visit by clicking on a link included in “Apps”.
This ”personal information policy” takes effect on January 01, 2017.
This ”personal information policy” updated on June 27, 2019, as below provision.